Kristen M. Benson
250 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
(315) 474-2911 (phone)
(315) 474-6015 (fax)
- Albany Law School, Union University, J.D. 2000; Quarterfinalist -1999 Regionals, National Trial Team; Best Advocate Award - 2000 Senior Prize Trial Competition
- State University of New York College at Brockport, B.S., Criminal Justice & Sociology, 1995
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of New York and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Central New York Women's Bar Association
After working at Smith, Sovik, Kendrick & Sugnet, P.C., as a summer clerk, Kristen joined the firm as an associate in April 2001. She became a partner in December 2009. Kristen is a trial lawyer and appellate advocate involved in all areas of civil litigation. She spends most of her time defending matters involving automobile, trucking, Labor Law, premises liability and labor and employment matters. She also handles commercial, construction, breach of contract, products liability, professional negligence, medical malpractice, environmental and toxic tort, no-fault and workers’ compensation matters for the firm. Kristen has tried numerous cases in many areas including: motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, Labor Law and professional negligence with an excellent record of success.
Kristen has been honored with her inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers Upstate edition for 2013 and 2014 for general litigation.
Back to Attorney List