Kelly C. O'Connor
250 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. 2006
- The University of Michigan, B.A., Political Science, 2000
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of New York.
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Kelly joined Smith Sovik in August 2007. Prior to joining the firm, Kelly worked for a local attorney focusing on Appellate Practice. At Smith Sovik, Kelly's practice focuses primarily on the defense of employers and insurance carriers in Workers' Compensation matters. When not busy at the Workers' Compensation Board, Kelly also assists in the firm's other practice areas including: construction, labor law, motor vehicle and premises liability.
Before starting law school, Kelly worked for Phoenix Companies Institutional Management Group as an Associate in the Institutional Sales Services Department.
Back to Attorney List