Kristen L. Wilson
250 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
- Albany Law School, Union University, J.D. 2009
- St. John Fisher College, Summa Cum Laude, Sociology, B.A. 2004
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of New York.
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Kristen joined Smith Sovik in September 2009 after working as a Summer Associate in summer 2008. Before starting her legal career, Kristen pursued graduate education in Social Work at University of Buffalo. While in law school Kristen was a finalist in the Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition and served as a Teaching Assistant in Evidence and Lawyering.
Kristen's practice focuses on the defense of Workers' Compensation claims as well as personal injury actions including motor vehicle accidents, Labor Law, premises liability, and professional malpractice.Back to Attorney List