Brady J. O'Malley
250 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2011
- Adelphi University, B.A., Cum Laude, Business Administration, 2008
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice in all Courts of the State of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Brady is a trial lawyer and appellate advocate. His practice focuses on all areas of litigation including products liability, professional malpractice, premises liability, trucking and motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, intentional torts, contract disputes, and labor employment litigation.
Brady has tried several cases to verdict with great success. He was named to the Super Lawyers “Upstate Rising Stars” list in 2014 and 2015. He has successfully argued hundreds of motions and appeals throughout New York State. He has gained respect throughout the area as a highly aggressive advocate who will fight for the very best results for his clients.
Back to Attorney List